~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

For Jp (Staff help)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For Jp (Staff help) Empty
PostSubject: For Jp (Staff help)   For Jp (Staff help) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey jp so yesterday Me and Melenko (trial mods you know) were talking to Arch. Alex said not to let anyone disrespect the staff or your authority, and he was saying stuff like im gunna get beth demoted because he was spawning without your permission, (but this was when i died at Death throne) and I finally said "if u disrespect my authority you'll regret it" Beth said to not let anyone do that and to write there names down and he did and Alex talked to him. But now he keeps "screenieing" everything. Like i said something to melenko and hes likie "screenied" and its really anoying and hes threatining staff and says he's gunna show u them. But no one has done anything wrong, and i just wanted you to know ahead of time.
Thanks
-Tyler
Back to top Go down

For Jp (Staff help) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jp (Staff help)   For Jp (Staff help) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks for the information, if he posts the screenies (if they have any sort of proof whatsoever) then we will deal with it.. but until then if he disrespects staff then mute or jail after a warning or two sounds about right to me.
Back to top Go down

For Jp (Staff help)
Page 1 of 1