~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Proof of desrespect from Repud

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Proof of desrespect from Repud Empty
PostSubject: Proof of desrespect from Repud   Proof of desrespect from Repud EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Proof of desrespect from Repud Report11

Warning was i beleive shown somwhere in this convo, I got this part screened. heres the third warning, I didnt screen the 2nd warning but i have infernoxsoul for proof it was givin.

Proof of desrespect from Repud Warnin10

That should be enough evidence for a mute, And if he argues over the ip mute it was because he created another acount after a mute and said that i better unmute him as if he was in command.
Inferno i beleive has the screen of the other acount and all this can be backed up by him. See yeah on the server

Admin-Bethsidea12 king
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Proof of desrespect from Repud   Proof of desrespect from Repud EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 pm

nice nicee, i don't think ip mute was nesessary though Surprised unless he made like 3 accounts haha
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Proof of desrespect from Repud   Proof of desrespect from Repud EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:19 am

Yea he should of been ipmuted becuas ehe made more than 1 account disrespecting staff
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Proof of desrespect from Repud   Proof of desrespect from Repud EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 am

mehhhh ip mutes are for when the player needs to be muted forever. we would prefer just a normal mute Smile
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof of desrespect from Repud   Proof of desrespect from Repud Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof of desrespect from Repud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~ :: RuneDread :: General Discussion-
Jump to: