~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Magic Sord , GoodBye Message .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Magic Sord , GoodBye Message . Empty
PostSubject: Magic Sord , GoodBye Message .   Magic Sord , GoodBye Message . EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Well guys, idk how to put it .. but im leaving . i havnt really been playing this server these last 2 months , im not gonna lye i got bored of it. although i wish we had more players i would stay . but this isnt a a goodbye post , it's more as a I'll see you later post. I've had an AWESONE time ive been here , loved everyone moment of it. But i feel this is a chapter in my life where i need to move on from rsps . But i <3 all you guys!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH EMAIL OR RS DONT BE AFRAID TO ADD ME

EMAIL - Farinella27@aol.com

RSN - Creator Mike

So long guys :'((((

(also i will be on later for my last time)

For Now , Bye Guys!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

Magic Sord , GoodBye Message . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Sord , GoodBye Message .   Magic Sord , GoodBye Message . EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks so much for choosing and playing our server, doing our best to get the player count up, glad you enjoyed your time on the server mate, hopefully see ya in the future Smile catch ya and thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

Magic Sord , GoodBye Message .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~ :: Welcome :: Goodbyes-
Jump to: