~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Why ive been gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 am

Hey guys obviously i haven't been on in a while. Couple of reasons why. #1) Kinda big. But i can tell Adam dosent want me to be mod. Wich honeslty is fine. I just like playing (So no disrespect intended if you feel any.) #2) Since 'My trial mod' days i havent been as respected. Aka theres no point in playing a game if i can't do anything about someone cussing me out. #3) Lack of players. Im on theres barley 3 or more at a max. #4) Ive know about the quest story line since begging of March. So ive got tired of waiting. So my main point is: I probably wont be on until the new 614 or whatever it is or until the new quest is released.
Sincerely
-Demonskillz9.
Back to top Go down

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 am

Its alright bro There is a spot open if you wanna try trail mod
there are 2 people doing a battle idk if u wanna do it and ask Adam, Beth, or JP
Back to top Go down

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:49 pm

no1 one wants yal fucking faggots to be mod cause yal r noobs and dont kno shit about the game..... scrubs
Back to top Go down

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 pm

I've already been trial mod. And Repud calm down man.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Repud is just angry he got lured for his bank =/ dw about him
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 am

Still?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why ive been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why ive been gone   Why ive been gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Why ive been gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~ :: RuneDread :: General Discussion-
Jump to: