~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Possible Server shutdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Server shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Possible Server shutdown   Possible Server shutdown EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Hello everyone, If you havent noticed server has been off alot, This is because im busy with coding in new stuff. However im brandnew at coding and dont have the best skill in it. Now i would be able to get the coding done faster and get the server up if the current owners would get on, So server might be
shutting down. Because honestly im sick of doing all this myself, I dont even own the server and im doing coding and fixing
stuff that i barely know how to fix. Listine jp, Ur a cool guy and what not. But your the coder of the server im not,If ur too busy irl
to be on a lousy Hour or so then you or adam shouldent have a server, Im on more then both of you combined yet im not even owner
or creator of the server. So if you guys dont respond to this or even get on then im just gonna stop hosting. Adam we had a deal, And you
ruined the deal.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

Possible Server shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Server shutdown   Possible Server shutdown EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:20 pm

I'll be on, it's just that my internet went capped at my mums (since im living there i couldnt get on) but it renews in 4 days + im at my dads for the 4 days so i will be on alot more i know how ya feeling, and i didn't break the deal it wasnt possible for me to have access to the internet
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

Possible Server shutdown
Page 1 of 1