~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Funding and staff Issue solved =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Funding and staff Issue solved =D Empty
PostSubject: Funding and staff Issue solved =D   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:09 am

People have been wondering were i have been these past couple of weeks and that would be because at the beggining of april i recuited a team of coders and animators. We now have a total of 15 coders(not including me cuz im not that great) and we have 10 animaters. Are development team is ready and will be monitoring the game constantly. Please thank them for there hard work and dedication, next up is funding... The issue is solved and i have a total of 2000 dollers in my paypal acount for server use only. So no adam no gold plox... Ahh i cant help it free 40dollers or 40m on rs day of release =D
More updates will come soon on development. And there will be tons to read about on here before release so please check back at the site!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Funding and staff Issue solved =D   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:32 am

hahaha i love you <3, and this sounds good, we seem so professional Smile might make a promo vid for youtube on the release of this, wanna help beth?
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

PostSubject: OH my god   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:35 am

are you kidding me? Hell yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funding and staff Issue solved =D   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:38 am

A development team of 25? And 2 grand? Wooooooooooooow. You're the sickest beth
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Funding and staff Issue solved =D   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:55 am

okay sick, well beth we need a better way to talk, msn pl0x, it's instant! so much better
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

PostSubject: .........   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:56 am

or we could just use that chatbox on runedreadwc.weebly.com lolz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cmon?!   Funding and staff Issue solved =D EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:59 am

Waiting for you at chatbox broskiessss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funding and staff Issue solved =D   Funding and staff Issue solved =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Funding and staff Issue solved =D
Page 1 of 1