~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bethsidea12_Admin

Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime  Empty
PostSubject: Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime    Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I would like to say something before i go on, Iv been playing runedread for around 6-7 months. I have donated over $300 dollers for the server
And many ask why? here is my explanation. I truly care about every single one of are players and the server, When i first joined the server
I made it my goal to be the best player i could be, and help every single person out but people ask why? Why help others?
Its because whenever im stuck on something and need help there isnt alot of people out there willing to take there time out of there day.
When i was in high school i was just dreadfull at math, i still passed in the end but only because i worked really really hard. Even so
I don't want any of you to feel as if there aint anyone to help you because as long as im on this server ill allways be here to help,
Might be weird but i like helping people, And that is my job to help players and run and maintain a server with adam. Ive spent hours
and hours on the server non stop helping people and paying for the server and whatever else i had to pay for. And id like to personally say
thank you to adam and jp. Jp has done alot but recently adam has stepped up hugely, Hes been incredibly active and a amazing hoster and owner
I thank him very much for making me a co-owner and without him this server wouldent be anything.He listines to the community so Great thanks to adam the best coder,The best
owner and best friend.

Next id like to talk about the downtime recently and at this time, recently(yesterday and before) was because the source at the time
was being transferd over to me for hosting. And when it was transferd there was a connection issue we were having and it took awhile to fix.
And now for the down time at this time, We have switched sources to a better one. So recentl things have been redone and edgevill is home =D
The server will be up today so dont worry =D
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime    Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:44 am

<3 thanks Wink and yeah sorry about the downtime, we love ya beth <3
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com
I Maxed I

PostSubject: Re: Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime    Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 am

i like dat news, but its still offline :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime    Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime  Empty

Back to top Go down

Somethings i would like to say,Server downtime
Page 1 of 1