~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Statics Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Static

Static

Statics Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Statics Staff Application   Statics Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 am

Hey everyone this is my application please read, Smile

~ - - [Staff Application] - - ~

- How Long have you been on RuneDread and have you enjoyed it, why? - i've been playing for 5 hours now =), and yes i've enjoyed it met some nice people fun skilling! great eco love it Smile
- Do you have experience being staff? - Yes i do and not only with server's i have been temp'd in rs-ps and been made perm once. i also was head admin on dedi server ciberscape, I'm pretty proper, in all being said Smile
- Why should you be Chosen (explain) -I don't want to say i deserve to be staff, because that's up to you guy's if i "Deserve" i think i'd be a good edition to the team because i am very patient, i don't get internet rage like alot of kids.. -_-. I know how to handle many situations and how to defuse them. i also do know some Forum coding.. :3
- What are you going to do if someone is using offensive lang? - i would give them a mute for 2 hours or so until they could relax, and if they'd choose to continue after being unmuted then i have no problem sending them to ::jail where they can only swear to themselves Smile

Guy's thanks a bunch for reading hope to hear back from you! Smile

Sincerely, Static <3

Back to top Go down

Statics Staff Application
Page 1 of 1