~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Rollin' Coins.. Bahah

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rollin' Coins.. Bahah Empty
PostSubject: Rollin' Coins.. Bahah   Rollin' Coins.. Bahah EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Well, Ive been rolling coins for about an hour rolling as in putting them in sheathe type things so their more organised and i find out with one cup of coins i have 64 dollars >..< Jeez right? and still like a full bucket of coins..
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Coins.. Bahah   Rollin' Coins.. Bahah EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 pm

uNoHazKewkies wrote:
Well, Ive been rolling coins for about an hour rolling as in putting them in sheathe type things so their more organised and i find out with one cup of coins i have 64 dollars >..< Jeez right? and still like a full bucket of coins..
What ya do is transfer that onto paypal XD Wink
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Coins.. Bahah   Rollin' Coins.. Bahah EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Can't till we get to Alaska ;D Because we need Alot of it for food for our trip Wink for like food and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Coins.. Bahah   Rollin' Coins.. Bahah EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 am

lmao to alaska?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Coins.. Bahah   Rollin' Coins.. Bahah EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Yerp.. On the 25th. Lived their for 4mos Came back to help out my pregnant cousin with firewood and stuff so she can stay warm :3 she's living in our house atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' Coins.. Bahah   Rollin' Coins.. Bahah Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollin' Coins.. Bahah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~ :: RuneDread :: General Discussion-
Jump to: