~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

Bethsidea12's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bethsidea12's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Bethsidea12's Mod Application   Bethsidea12's Mod Application EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:40 am

- How Long have you been on RuneDread and have you enjoyed it, why? -I have been playing for 3 days now, I enjoy this server because There’s Tons of content on it and lots of players to socialize with.
I think I should be chosen because in my short time on this server i have done a lot. I’m the first player on the server to get a maxcape in less than 13 hours. I do not abuse power and understand my job as mod; I put the players before my game time. Meaning ill stop pking or what I’m doing to help someone, I respect all staff members and will go out of my way to help someone in need. IV donated 75mRsGp and I am planning in the near future to donate a lot of Real currency. From what I know the staff like me.
- What are you going to do if someone is using offensive lang? - Gie them a warning and if after that they still continue i will jail them, Odd method i know but i beleive muting someone is taking away there game experiance, Part of a server is the social part of it. Without that the server would be boring and lonely, If the langauge continued to be offence after unjail then i would mute them so no players get there fealings hurt.

Bethsidea12's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1