~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12 Empty
PostSubject: A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12   A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 am

Hello everybody, Now I didn’t know where to post this so I decided to just post it in the goodbye section. I might be gone… For a longtime, A very… very longtime… Or I might not, it all comes down to tomorrow, I want to say to all you players that I have enjoyed every second o playing this game with you guys and I would like to say every bit of money I have donated to rune dread for to improve all of the game play and fun you have. I hope that I have brought cheer to your time playing this game and hope that I’m able to improve your game time and game play on here for months to come. If it turns out I never return then I hope you will all remember me and hope that this server goes on to be better than the top servers. I wish all luck to adam and jp and hope to see you all on Sunday or Saturday =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12   A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 am

why would you be gone? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12   A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 am

Looks like there is no need for this goodbye Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12   A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye or a return of bethsidea12
Page 1 of 1