~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Welcome To RuneDread
~ Welcome To RuneDread ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Welcome To RuneDread ~

~ Owner: Dextrocity ~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in
Welcome To RuneDread!

A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting) Empty
PostSubject: A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)   A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 am

Hello everyone, As you can see by the title... Im quiting... The server to me is just boring, I dont find runescape or runescape private
servers fun anymore, So therefore i dont feal the need to play them. I really enjoyed my time on the server,This was one of my
best pass times. I loved hanging with all of you and talking with you all. Id like to say a special goodbye to the following:
420(Harlie), Schemin,Arr0w,I Maxed I,Demonskillz,Kyle,somersworld,Infernoxsoul,Jack and bounc3.

Id like to give a big thanks
to both adam and Jp, You guys put your faith in me by letting me host your server and be a head admin in your server.
I enjoyed every moment with both of you and the rest of the server, And am very thankfull for what you both have done for me.
Im loyal to both of you and hope that you both continue to run and host servers, I will as promised release the anniversery quest
if server is still up. Other then that im gone... It was nice playing with you all and i hope greatly that you
enjoy p servers and more importantly this server for a long time,

I hope you remember the jokes and laughter i shard with all of you, And
the great moments on the server all of us had. Please remember what i did on the server, I dont want people thinking i was currupted.
I hope that you guys would do the same as what id do if someone tryd saying what you were currupt or diffrent then what you really were, i
hope when someone trys making a false statement about me that you defend me. I would do the same, And itd be greatful if you did the same =)
Ill be on to say goodbye offically on the server 4/22/2012, Which in someplaces in one day ago, In anycase if you see me on, Then it
means you didnt miss it.

If you plan on finding out when anniversery quest is done
then just contact me on skype-Username:Alex Acremese. Bethsidea12 Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)   A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 am

Alright Alex, Hope you will be getting on now and then but other than that stay healthy and ill see you on xbox. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)   A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Well man big respect to you mate. You deserve more than what Adam and Jp gave to you. But well in addition i put video about my experience on this server from beginning to the end. Hope you enjoy. Also thumbs up for Titanic clip at the end ;p

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)   A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 pm

could have kept hosting till we got someone new hosting.... anyway thanks for everything your were a great help and fun to talk to you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
https://runedread-rsps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)   A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting) Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye from bethsidea12(quiting)
Page 1 of 1